“Awesome place, great vibe, amazing food!!”
Review of Yossi's Cafe - CLOSED

Yossi's Cafe
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I don't think you have it listed yet, but you should, it's my favourite restaurant! And with the World Cup coming to South Africa this year, I have several restaurants to add, some of the best that you don't list! This restaurant does not have their own website.
Reviewed 12 March 2014

A quirky, unique restaurant with a relaxed, friendly vibe! I have eaten more chicken flatbreads than I can count and they have never disappointed!!! :)

1  Thank VickiP1042

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Awesome vibe, awesome service, EXCELLENT food!! Definitely recommend this gem, in the heart of Glenwood!!!

1  Thank Chriswhitters
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I am a regular at Yossis restaurant in Durban and recently they have made improvements to their falafels which have prompted me to write this review. They are absolutely delicious!! Its always a good vibe at Yossis and Davenport Rd is always happening. So if you feeling like a bit morrocan food then make your way to Yossis Cafe. You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Awesome place, food was good. Service was excellent. Different but unique setting. Will be back here.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

We came here a few times during our 7 weeks in Durban. It is a nice place, with good food and nice staff. The atmosphere is a bit quirky. Sure, it could use with a bit of renovation, and it isn't a very polished but it is well priced and comfortable. Give it a try, hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised. We were!