“You can see the difference when you walk in!”
Review of Yossi's Cafe - CLOSED

Yossi's Cafe
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I don't think you have it listed yet, but you should, it's my favourite restaurant! And with the World Cup coming to South Africa this year, I have several restaurants to add, some of the best that you don't list! This restaurant does not have their own website.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

After a pretty bad experience at Yossis a few months back, I was unsure about returning. However after recently being overseas and craving a yossis flatbread, I decided to give them one more chance. I walked in and could instantly see that something had changed. The restaurant was clean, and had clearly undergone a much needed refurbishment. After learning that Yossis was under new management I understood the change.

Well done and congratulations to the new owners. You have made Yossia my favourite spot in Durban again. I will be back very soon.

Might I add that the new menu and cocktail list was an excellent choice.

1  Thank MelissaKopman

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Some good dishes for a different feel in Durban. Good prices with Salsa dance lessons on some evenings

1  Thank Q b
Reviewed 12 March 2014

A quirky, unique restaurant with a relaxed, friendly vibe! I have eaten more chicken flatbreads than I can count and they have never disappointed!!! :)

1  Thank VickiP1042
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Awesome vibe, awesome service, EXCELLENT food!! Definitely recommend this gem, in the heart of Glenwood!!!

1  Thank Chriswhitters
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I am a regular at Yossis restaurant in Durban and recently they have made improvements to their falafels which have prompted me to write this review. They are absolutely delicious!! Its always a good vibe at Yossis and Davenport Rd is always happening. So if you feeling like a bit morrocan food then make your way to Yossis Cafe. You wont be disappointed.