“Wonderful natural products.”
Review of Earthmother Organic - MOVED

Earthmother Organic
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We specialize in vegetarian and vegan foods. We use as much organic product as possible and prepare our dishes daily. We have a retail shop and cafe. On Fridays and Saturdays there are fresh organic vegetables available. Gluten free and raw food options are available.Special meals can be requested if needed.We can cater for people on the Gerson protocol or any such dietary need. We also have a catering and take-away service. We also are able to satisfy the whole family, even if they are not vegan or vegetarian. We serve beautiful cakes and desserts. We have some very hearty filling meals on the menu for the really hungry people. If your child would prefer not a fleck of 'green' in sight or very plain pasta' its no issue for us. Everyone is welcome.
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Purchased wonderful coffee and chocolate.
Helpful, knowledgable staff.
Love shopping here!
Organic shopper heaven!!

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Earth Mother and I go back many many years. I love the position with other nice places to eat at and chill out by. Anything Organic tickles my taste buds, especially the yummy vegetarian and vegan offerings at the Cafe and all the Rapunzel dark chocolates :)

1  Thank delaine c
Reviewed 4 March 2013

This is really a sanctuary in Durban. When I am too tired or too low energy, I spend some time in the restaurant, among the trees sipping one of the many interesting health-shakes. Coupled with the raw cacao cake, there is nothing better to restore my energy levels. The food options are only vegetarian but this die-hard meat-eater still finds something good every time.

Eva and Doris have done an excellent job keeping Earthmother going for many years. They really live the organic lifestyle and this is evident in their enthusiasm for their many varied products. I always get good honest opinions about the best products and won't go anywhere else for earth-friendly goods.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

This is a great place for real food. Real, live delicious food. The courtyard setting is also charming. Try the vegan cakes and my favourite the Spicy Thai wrap. There is a great selection of organic food products including Durbans best selection of organic fresh vegetables.

I find the one star review very suspicious as Darren is very helpful and in fact organises organic veggies for several cancer patients. Cannot see him being rude. I am always suspicious of those have posted just one review on TA especially when it is so scathing.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

Such a lovely place for a simple outdoor lunch in the beautiful fairy garden... followed by tea and cheesecake of course!

Fun, friendly staff; all full of great advice! Fab store with loads of interesting alternative products to try.

I visit this place whenever I'm in Durban!

1  Thank GillRobyn