“Baguette Heaven”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Durban
“Baguette Heaven”
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Whenever I'm passing by I stop for a Baguette! Trip[le Salami for me and Chicken Mayo for my girls... rolls and fillings always fresh and Yummy!

Visited June 2012

Ballito, South Africa
“A Review of my many visits to Yiroll Caffebake”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I have had the pleasure of visiting Yiroll on many occasions and sampled many different dishes over time. My favourite is the Empire State Bagel which contains tender chicken fillets and peppadews. I have always had good service from friendly staff and good food. I have taken friends there, been there on my own and been with my family and not once have I had anything to complain about. The standard of their food has remained the same since I started going there 3 years ago and as far as I'm concerned it's good. In terms of other's comments regarding flies, not once have I had any experience of that so I am not sure what brought that on. As for other's comments regarding management at Yiroll, every time I have been there management has always been on hand and interested in their customers opinions/feedback.

• Visited March 2012
Durban, South Africa
“Yummy Food Yiroll”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

The food is good and very tast. A bit of every thing to suit every one's needs.. So is the presitation, which is well done, and the service is good and friendly and fast, and the coffee is good. I do suppose it also depends on which branch you visit.

Umhlanga Rocks, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
“What a lovely coffee shop”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We go shopping at the home center at least once a week with my family specifically to visit Yiroll. The food is very reasonably priced and of very good quality. My wife enjoys their cuppa-chino's and my daughter loves their lemon meringue. We have never had a bad meal there. Well done Neville and your fantastic staff.

• Visited May 2012
South Africa
“Used to be good”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Lots of flies, and management doesn't really bother to try and get rid of them. The food used to be good, but unfortunately, quality of going downhill. Management needs to make some major improvements