“On the downhill slopes”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Durban, South Africa
“On the downhill slopes”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Yiroll used to be a lovely place for their yummy club baguettes, but after a long absence, I took some friends there last week and was very, very disappointed!
Service - You can't complain because there is none...sorry but that's how I see it. Your staff are more interested in personal chats that your customers!
Prompt Delivery - Took 'forever' to deliver a few sandwiches!
Value - 1 baguette can be enough for 2 people
End Result - Very disappointing sadly!
Like so many restaurants in Durban, great when they start off, then die a horrible death!
Come on Yiroll...you can regain your splendour!!

• Visited January 2013

Durban, South Africa
“Unique experience”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Went to Yiroll after about 8 years and the food was just as divine as it was when I first went there. First time I took my kids and they want to go back again.

Visited November 2012
Doonside, South Africa
“Good healthy food”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

My husband and I love going to Yiroll - their baguette is so big we share one. They pack it full of your choice of meat and salads, and their sauce is divine! One baguette fills both of us!

Visited August 2012
Durban
“Baguette Heaven”
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Whenever I'm passing by I stop for a Baguette! Trip[le Salami for me and Chicken Mayo for my girls... rolls and fillings always fresh and Yummy!

Visited June 2012
Ballito, South Africa
“A Review of my many visits to Yiroll Caffebake”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I have had the pleasure of visiting Yiroll on many occasions and sampled many different dishes over time. My favourite is the Empire State Bagel which contains tender chicken fillets and peppadews. I have always had good service from friendly staff and good food. I have taken friends there, been there on my own and been with my family and not once have I had anything to complain about. The standard of their food has remained the same since I started going there 3 years ago and as far as I'm concerned it's good. In terms of other's comments regarding flies, not once have I had any experience of that so I am not sure what brought that on. As for other's comments regarding management at Yiroll, every time I have been there management has always been on hand and interested in their customers opinions/feedback.

• Visited March 2012