All reviews swimming pool is large durban north appointed rooms a wonderful stay comfort bnb
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Thank you for the warm and welcoming atmosphere and the beautiful rooms. The Grange was the perfect Comrades accommodation. Thank you for the hearty and super early breakfast on race day. We enjoyed a tranquil weekend at The Grange! We hope to be back soon!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GrangeDurban, Manager at The Grange Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We do strive to make your stay in our beautiful city as comfortable as we can. Camrades weekend is always a special time in Durban, as the whole city gets behind the runners.
We look forward to your next visit with us ...
perhaps to spend some time when you can "put your feet up"...

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Good location for exploring Durban. We enjoyed the rooms, the breakfasts and the service. We had an early departure on our final day and the staff thoughtfully prepared a take away breakfast which was much appreciated. Very helpful suggestions on things to do in Durban and tips on how to get around. Would definitely consider staying here again on the next trip to Durban. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GrangeDurban, Manager at The Grange Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our Guest House.
We do strive to help our guests have a happy and memorable Durban experience
(in all weather conditions!).
You can't possibly miss breakfast ... it is "THE" most important meal of the day ...
We look forward to welcoming you if you are ever in Durban again.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I stayed at the Grange Guest House when visiting my son who was living in Durban. I picked it because it was in Durban North near my son's apartment. I will stay there again and again, because I loved it!! Tricia was very friendly and we had great conversations every day. The breakfast was surprisingly good, with many more choices than I ever expected. I am vegan and there were even very tasty choices for me! My room was spacious and well-appointed and the Guest House is very homey and welcoming. It is in a very nice and safe area with shops and restaurants in walking distance. I visit Durban at least once a year. This is my new go to place to stay. I will be back there in a couple of months, and this time I am bringing my friends.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
GrangeDurban, Manager at The Grange Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are glad we could be part of your visit to Durban. We are so glad you enjoyed the breakfasts ... Breakfast IS OUR THING!
Yes, we are situated very near to the shops and restaurants (walking distance), but far enough away from the busy city vibe (a short car trip away) so you can enjoy the quiet neighborhood.
We do try to make our guests feel comfortable during their stay in Durban... and we are so glad you will be visiting us again!

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Grange while in Durban for business. The room was excellent and the patio right outside the room added space. The bed was very comfortable. Bathroom spacious. Everything was neat and tidy and very clean. The staff and hostess were very friendly and efficient, taking care of every need. Choice of a hot breakfast off a menu was a very nice touch. Highly recommended this accommodation for business or pleasure.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
GrangeDurban, Manager at The Grange Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, I know how hectic you traveling business guests are. We do try to make your business trip feel as homely as we can, but also the comforts you can expect from a 4 x star Guest House. We certainly hope you will stay again on your next Durban trip. Many thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

The Grange provided a beautiful room, fabulous bed and great breakfast and coffee. Excellent value for money, and Trisha was extremely helpful.
Good location, only 20 minutes to the airport, on quiet road and lots of Ubers for easy transport.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review, we are so glad that your time at The Grange was good. We are certainly well located to see most of the sites in and around the City or Durban but located in the leafy residential suburb just north of the City, which means we do not have the busy city environment. We do enjoy sharing in our Guests "Durban Adventures" and hope you will be back in Durban (and stay at The Grange).