“Exhilarating, but horrible after service”

Big Rush Urban Adrenaline
Ranked #13 of 125 things to do in Durban
Reviewed 19 November 2013

i did the swing on 30th October 2013 and it was fun and i purchased the DVD, hoping to have a Souvenir from my trip. when i got home the DVD was blank. i have been trying to get a new DVD since i arrived home and i am not getting any joy from this guys. It is really frustrating me. isince

2  Thank Blessed6614

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Awesome-simply indescribable-go for it!!! The worst part for myself was climbing down the ladder-but hey-I did have to ask to be pushed..... and pushed I was-it was worth it-incredible!! Just a shame the DVD wasn't working that day or I would have bought one to brag to my mates at home !!!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I was with my family and we really enjoyed the experience.the guys at the skay car were amazing.

keep up th egood work and keep that place clean and safe

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Definitely not for the faint-hearted, although you can "overcome yourself" there and still come alive! Fantastic experience! Big Rush, world's highest swing (certified by the Guinness World records) is situated nearly on top of one of the world's most spectacular football stadiums. On the day, I jumped weather was perfect, calm, still and sunny. Site from the top overlooks the ocean, port and you have 360 degrees panoramic view of Durban. The moment you step out into the "space" the gravitational pull takes you for an unbelievable swing!!! If you love adrenaline adventures - THIS ONE definitely is NOT to be missed!

1  Thank MaSmaNa
Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

One-off experience. Scary and exhilarating. We'll managed and very safe ( I think !) Not for the ain't- hearted !