I stayed at this hotel for one night on business, the hotel is fairly central to town and when I arrived, plenty of people there to assist you with yours bags but no over powering. I was lucky and upgraded to an exec room so sent straight to the 14th floor. Checkin was smooth and easy and was greated by a friendly helpful receptionist. The room was large, great views, very clean and tidy The bathroom had a decent walk in shower and large bathroom, although not too bright. The usual available, safe, tea, coffee, water, internet. The exec lounge was well stocked, great views with a balcony and very friendly staff. Even offered me coffee as they were closing. I used the gym which was a decent gym, plenty of carido machines, a rack machine, benches and some free weights, better than most Hilton gyms. i used the bar down stairs for a snack and a late night drink, however it was quiet, lifeless and felt like and awkward add-on. The hotel had an outside pool although small, enough for a quick dip. check out in the morning was helpful and friendly. Overall excellent value, nicely decorated (I guess because it was new) and a decent business hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Durban is an iconic landmark hotel offering superior accommodations in a supreme location near the Durban International Convention Center. All rooms offer panoramic views of the city or the Natal coastline, with easy access to Durban's beaches and central business district, perfect for meetings or events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Nozio Netplan srl, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Durban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Durban Hotel Durban
- Hilton International Durban