If you are attending a conference in Durban's International Convention Centre (ICC) - this is the best place. It is next door to the ICC and makes for a convenient business trip. The hotel is in need of some refurbishment and repairs and we understand this will happen soon (now postponed to after the March 2013 BRICS Summit). It is also within easy walking distance to the beach (approx 10 minutes). A great hotel for longer stays. Very helpful staff and great buffet dinners. The swimming pool does not allow for much privacy (restaurant on-looking), but worth a swim. Rooms are spacious and still well-kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Durban is an iconic landmark hotel offering superior accommodations in a supreme location near the Durban International Convention Center. All rooms offer panoramic views of the city or the Natal coastline, with easy access to Durban's beaches and central business district, perfect for meetings or events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Durban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Durban Hotel Durban
- Hilton International Durban