I stayed 2 nights on business and considering the rate we paid and that this was a Hilton I was quite disappointed with my stay here. Everything, the rooms, the food and the service were just OK. Actually I thought the whole hotel was rather soulless. The only thing I would really say was up to expectations was the service of the doorman. Next time I’m in Durban I’ll be trying out another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Durban is an iconic landmark hotel offering superior accommodations in a supreme location near the Durban International Convention Center. All rooms offer panoramic views of the city or the Natal coastline, with easy access to Durban's beaches and central business district, perfect for meetings or events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Durban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Durban Hotel Durban
- Hilton International Durban