Business hotel but as tourists we didn't feel out of place. Sayed on the 13th Executive floor which also gave us access to the executive lounge on the 14th floor. We used this for breakfasts and afternoon tea which are all complementary, indeed I went in to watch a premiership match on one of the 2 flat screens and after 6.00 alcohol os complementary aswell. The loung had a lovely relaxed atmosphere making one feel special so I'd say it's weel worth upgradeing to the Executive floor. Car parking under the hotel is abour R60 / night. We learned the best rooms are the corner deluxe ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Durban is an iconic landmark hotel offering superior accommodations in a supreme location near the Durban International Convention Center. All rooms offer panoramic views of the city or the Natal coastline, with easy access to Durban's beaches and central business district, perfect for meetings or events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Durban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Durban Hotel Durban
- Hilton International Durban