My stay there was over a week-end in January 2011, in an Executive room. Probably due to the fact that it was a summer week-end, the executive floor was quite empty, however the lounge was open and food/drinks served. The hotel in itself was comfortable, Hilton standards, not that dated in my opinion. Correctly located for business and conferences, 10 minutes by foot from the beach though. Internet was not working properly (extremely slow) and could not be fixed but no reimbursement done…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Durban is an iconic landmark hotel offering superior accommodations in a supreme location near the Durban International Convention Center. All rooms offer panoramic views of the city or the Natal coastline, with easy access to Durban's beaches and central business district, perfect for meetings or events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Durban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Durban Hotel Durban
- Hilton International Durban