“Awesome lecture talk”

and up
Private Marine Day Tour in Durban
Ranked #21 of 129 things to do in Durban
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

We went there as I love sharks and scuba diving. The talk was very educational and the inside of the shark was amazing to see close up. You will learn a lot about the sharks and what the natal shark board do. Go along and take the young and old they will love it. South Africa is a truly beautiful country. It's paradise for outdoor lovers.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Although undergoing major refurbishment at time of my trip I have been previously. Has some great exhibits and if you get there around 2pm most weekdays they perform an autopsy of a shark which has been caught in the shark nets and couldnt get out.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I visit every time I travel to Durban, ever since i was a small boy, I love it. it has changed a lot over the years, but it is very informative when your older, and an adventure when you’re young. find out if they are doing a dissection, I always loved that, but the smell is terrible. this is a great morning trip for a family, especially with a small boy.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

The Natal Shark Boards kills sharks and other fish and sea animals with their nets!!!! Absolutly unnecessary.!! Sharks are very important for our oceans. Without them, there is no live for us too!! Stop Natal Shark Boards! Shark spotters are enough! We are no shark food - accidents with shark are very rare, more sharks are killed bye human then otherwise!! 200 million sharks killed per year by human! Thats too much. Please stop this terror. Stop killing our sharks !!

8  Thank kamikaze7
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Important to have contact person have your local phone number, even if a hotel for confirmation the night before and make sure she takes it home over the weekend if you requested a Monday trip. The boat is docked near the restaurants at Wilson's Wharf which is further down the drive after you enter the area. Although the boat goes every day; apparently it's not profitable for them to also hire a guide unless six are going. So, winter time in Durban is sketchy. No car, so didn't make it to their Umhlanga Rocks location.

1  Thank Jonagold4