“My Son Loved It - I Think Customer Service Is Wanting”
Review of Mitchell Park

Mitchell Park
Ranked #16 of 119 things to do in Durban
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“My Son Loved It - I Think Customer Service Is Wanting”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We went to Mitchell Park on a Wednesday morning and a whole walk through the entire park took us about two hours. Now, I am sorry to say this but the lady manning the ticket booth almost scared me. At some point we needed some information but heck no were we going to ask her. We resorted to waylaying locals and other employees. Considering she is the first person you see getting into the park, I think some Customer Service sensitization is needed. It is a nice place, the birds in and out of their cages, walking along the pathways with peacocks was interesting. All in all, a morning well spent.

Visited August 2014

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Dusty and Food boring”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Your portions are small and the food has no finesse. I make a better sandwich at home. Will not eat here again.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank LM_Louw
Durban
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Ideal Family Picnic Venue”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Mitchell Park is an ideal family picnic venue. It is conveniently located in close proximity to the beaches as well the suburban cafes n restaurants...

Visited June 2014
Durban, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great day out”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Park boasts quite a variety of animals. Its so tranquil and beatuiful. I love the fresh air and the lovely views. Its a great and ideal for picnics as well.

Visited December 2013
Durban, South Africa
3 attraction reviews
“Not Wheelchair Friendly”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Restaurant is ok. Service is slow. Food is not much to talk about. To me just too many waiters around for a medium size restaurant. But it will do. Not many animals around. And NOT wheelchair friendly at all. I was there when i was a kid now that was a good place. But i think times have changed.

Visited June 2014