“Sushi at TacoZ”

Ranked #309 of 633 Restaurants in Durban
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Sushi - really good (but really large)
Service - pretty good coming from the waiting staff. Front of house or management - lacking
Ambiance - referring to the atmosphere of - it's fair to say I visited the restaurant at busy times so noisy is putting it mildly. Most of the diners were probably in their teens or just over, so they tend to be rather more animated than most. I don't like to feel "crammed in" and t.b.h., at Taco - you are. Still, it's a vibey, fun atmosphere and I don't mind it
Pricing: average
Drinks: average
Would I go again: yes

Reviewed 20 May 2014

As far as I know, Zulus never had anything to do Tacos. That should have been the first warning. But, seduced by a lunchtime craving for Mexican food, we sat at one of the outdoor tables off the pavement. We ordered tacos. Skipping past the terrible service (our very presence seemed to annoy our server), the food was dreadful. Specifically, the lettuce in the tacos was off - like mushy, smelly sludge. Yuck. I'm sure it's a great place for late night drinks, but save your stomach the pain of ordering food.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Shocking service and very average food. I had nachos which were probably the worst I've ever had. Would be good for cocktails and drinks but definitely not dinner.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We were a big group with family and friends, the place is very vibes and perfect for a few drinks with your mates. The food is well priced and portion sizes are extremely generous. Only downfall for me was the service, very slow! And the music was unbearable techno-house that really could have been a couple levels lower. It turns the place into a night club not a restaurant.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

this is an excellent place for the young at heart, popular spot for early twenties great food and very social