All reviews breakfast was delicious enjoyed our stay venue duvet conference africa
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Love this hotel! The staff here are incredible! Nothing is too big or too small for them to handle! Billy is an absolute gem! He was so helpful when I couldn't open my bag after having landed late at night. Everyone here has a smile and makes you feel welcome! I am not quite sure why one would stay anywhere else in Durban. The location is perfect as well, not too far from Durban central (well in JHB terms very close)...approximately a 15 - 20 minute drive and not too far from Gateway in Umhlanga. My room was beautiful and I had a balcony which had a view of the sea. I definitely recommend requesting a seaview room! Also breakfast is amazing...lots of options and food is delicious! Will definitely be back and have already recommended this beautiful place to all my work colleagues! Thank you soooo much to the team at Endless Horizons :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Sea view and beach garden , breakfast included nice luxury bedroom TV, tea and coffee making facilities availability of WiFi relaxing of swimming pool activities shower and bathroom and toiletries and towels included

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

A wonderful alternative BnB style hotel away from the busy North Coast . This small boutique hotel has all the required rooms trimmings and a simple yet stylish finish.

I am not convinced that the rating is appropriate and comparable to international standards, The room pricing is expensive and service levels are at best average.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2017

My wife and I recently stayed in a Executive room at this hotel when we were in Durban for a long weekend. We were met by friendly and helpful staff who catered to our every need. The room was very comfortable and clean with a lovely sea view. I really appreciated the attention to detail in every aspect of the hotel. Food at the hotel was well presented and tasteful and service was fast and friendly. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Great value - it was a warm welcoming and very relaxing stay! We travelled as a family and loved everything about this nice little hotel, especially the very friendly staff! A great place to stay when exploring Durban!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family