We stayed here for a week-end and thoroughly enjoyed it. The tree houses are quaint and quite large for a couple, so comfortable, beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. Dinner was a buffet - the food was beautifully presented and very tasty. There are no predators in the reserve so the animals are relaxed and tame, and come right up to the main area and close to the tree house accomodation (monkeys, deer and warthog...) We did a late afternoon game drive, saw lots of animals and witnessed a spectacular African sunset!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the cool, whispering tranquility of a fever tree forest, the TreeLodge is a truly special retreat where you will be accommodated in luxurious stilted chalets. Enjoy the quiet lounge, observation deck and a sunny pool area where you might be visited by a family of warthog, a shy Red Duiker or a pair of Purple-crested Loeries. Accommodation at Zululand Tree Lodge consists of thatched chalets raised above the floor on stilts, set in the cool tranquility of a fever tree forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Zululand Tree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zululand Tree Hotel Hluhluwe
- Zululand Tree Lodge Hluhluwe, South Africa