We stayed for 2 nights whilst travelling around South Africa. We had a really amazing time. Rooms lovely, food excellent, location great. Gavin, Tammy and staff went out of their way to make us welcome and comfortable. Would thoroughly recommend. Beautiful views, it was lovely to wake up to Impala grazing in front of our room. False Bay lake worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hluhluwe River Lodge is an intimate forest lodge situated far from the hustle and bustle, offering a tranquil environment and relaxed atmosphere. The lodge is ideal for self drive visitors looking for a fully catered restaurant facility and spacious living area. The main lodge has a lounge, expansive terrace and Wifi facilities. Ideal for a family getaway or a couples retreat, our attention to detail and personal touch will make your stay memorable. Upon request, we offer guided walks into False Bay Park which includes forest and lake shore experiences where the focus is on the little details and magic of our greatest asset, the Sand Forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hluhluwe River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hluhluwe River Hotel Hluhluwe
- Hluhluwe River Lodge South Africa - Zululand