They have given their rhinos away so it was disappointing and we did our activities in Hluhluwe instead. The food was very good and our luxury tent was fun. It was cold at night so we asked for a heater which worked very well. We were very pleased with our stay there for 2 nights. a lot of vervet monkeys visited the balcony of our granddaughters tent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Falaza is a luxury tented safari lodge, located 3 hours north of Durban and neighboring the St Lucia Wetlands World Heritage Site and the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve. Falaza is set on an 800 hectare game reserve comprising primordial sand forests. Safaris can be undertaken on foot or game viewing vehicle, or by boat on the Mzinene River. Game drives can also be arranged into the nearby Big Five Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Falaza Game Park & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falaza Game Park Hotel Hluhluwe
- Falaza Game Park And Spa
- Falaza Game Park & Spa Hluhluwe, South Africa - Zululand