“Fantastic”
Review of The Grill Room

The Grill Room
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Grill Room at the Oyster Box Hotel.
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We ate dinner here while staying at the Oyster Box Hotel. The service is fantastic with a very charming waitress, excellent on-the-ball manager and a knowledgeable sommelier. The food is delicious. From the amuse bouche to the desert, we loved everything. All in all, the price was reasonable for what we received. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

My friend celebrated her 60th birthday we booked at the The Grill Room
The service, food, music and staff were awesome
Thank you Oyster Box for the awesome experience

Reviewed 25 June 2013

one of the best fine dining restaurants in town, service and food is always great...
Very intimate, great for the special occasion or to impress your partner.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Ate here with my wife in May. Food was wonderful, I was showed round the buffet by our waiter and it was a thorough review! Got a couple of nan breads on separate occasions, chefs brought both to my table so I didn't have to wait. Fish curry and Lamb curry in particular were top notch, and I have eaten a lot of curries! Go hungry, you can have as much as you want.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Cuisine, atmosphere, staff, quality. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone with a fine palate visiting the area