I think this is one of the best smallish luxury hotels in the world!
Some small details are wonderful:
* oversized napkins with meals
* blankets for outside the bar
* blue LED lights in the bathroom ceilings
* carnations above the staff name badges
* wake up calls from a happy human offering tea & coffee - not a machine!
* a 'goodbye' cake for the family with pudding last night when we were having dinner in your wine cellar
* our twins told the chambermaid that they loved the chocolates on the pillows - the next night there were four for each of them!
* your food is really very good - and your milkshakes are 'the best we have ever tasted'!!
* every member of staff that I met was really pleasant friendly and competent
They provide Arman Hotel facilities and standards but with the coziness of a family business - a truly wonderful combination!!!More