We stayed at the Teremok for 2 nights once we arrived in Durban. The hotel definitely has a very warm and welcoming vibe. The rooms were done in a very interesting and cool modern meets classical style. The first night we arrived, we did have some issues with the internet (my husband and I both have to work when we travel), but we were more than impressed when the owner of Teremok came out to help us at 11pm at night.
All in all, the hotel was lovely and the staff was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Umhlanga, and walking distance from the beach, lies Teremok Marine, an award-winning five-star boutique lodge and spa. All eight suites are uniquely designed and boast extra-length beds, air-conditioning, private balconies, showers, baths, double basins and separate toilets with bidets. Extras include LCD screens and DVD players, iPod docking stations, and complimentary ADSL internet in every room. Teremok also has a Spa facility, gym and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Teremok Marine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teremok Marine Hotel Umhlanga Rocks
- Teremok Hotel Umhlanga Rocks