My fiance and I spent the last night of our 2 week holiday here. We'd had the most perfect holiday travelling around SA and completing the Two Oceans Marathon (where we got engaged at the end) in Cape Town. This just topped off the most incredible holiday. The guesthouse is situated about a 15 minute walk from Umhlanga centre where there are lots of bars, restaurants, lovely hotels and of course the beach. We walked to the centre during the day but would advise a taxi at night, there are plenty sitting around the centre of Umhlanga in the evening.
The guesthouse itself is absolutely beautiful. Each room is decorated completely differently, absolutely stunning and so much care and effort put into every detail. The room we had was huge with a lovely balcony and lovely free standing bath and gigantic separate shower. The breakfast the next morning was incredible with everything homemade and something to suit everyone.
All in all Teremok is probably a little more expensive than the average SA B&B but definitely well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Umhlanga, and walking distance from the beach, lies Teremok Marine, an award-winning five-star boutique lodge and spa. All eight suites are uniquely designed and boast extra-length beds, air-conditioning, private balconies, showers, baths, double basins and separate toilets with bidets. Extras include LCD screens and DVD players, iPod docking stations, and complimentary ADSL internet in every room. Teremok also has a Spa facility, gym and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Teremok Marine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teremok Marine Hotel Umhlanga Rocks
- Teremok Hotel Umhlanga Rocks