The rooms are superb, the view over the ocean is beathe taking, the staff is very warm and welcoming, the breakfast is healthy and very nicely presented, this hotel is a wonderful experience and I can recommend it to any couple for a little holiday in Durban. There is a little shopping area close by with restaurants and bars and it is obviously very close to the ocean.
On the downside maybe the limited number of tv channels and a fairly poor reception, and no posibility to eat at the hotel. I've been there a few times and will come back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Umhlanga, and walking distance from the beach, lies Teremok Marine, an award-winning five-star boutique lodge and spa. All eight suites are uniquely designed and boast extra-length beds, air-conditioning, private balconies, showers, baths, double basins and separate toilets with bidets. Extras include LCD screens and DVD players, iPod docking stations, and complimentary ADSL internet in every room. Teremok also has a Spa facility, gym and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Teremok Marine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teremok Marine Hotel Umhlanga Rocks
- Teremok Hotel Umhlanga Rocks