We stayed at Teremok for two nights in October 2009. My wife had food poisoning (nothing to do with Teremok, it happened before we got there). The staff could not have been more helpful. In the morning i mentioned it to the staff. They immediately booked an appointment with a local doctor and insisted on driving us to the appointment. Afterwards they collected us, and in the meantime our room had been cleaned. Teremok has a great range of DVDs which my wife took advantage of, as she was bed-bound for the duration of the stay.
Great. Just a few minutes walk from the beach, and with a great view of the bay
Fantastic. As you can see from the pictures on the website, this is real luxury
Delicious. It starts with a freshly made smoothie. Then you order from a menu. This is restaurant standard food. Top it off with a freshly made muffin.
As i have said above, the staff could not have been more helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Umhlanga, and walking distance from the beach, lies Teremok Marine, an award-winning five-star boutique lodge and spa. All eight suites are uniquely designed and boast extra-length beds, air-conditioning, private balconies, showers, baths, double basins and separate toilets with bidets. Extras include LCD screens and DVD players, iPod docking stations, and complimentary ADSL internet in every room. Teremok also has a Spa facility, gym and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Teremok Marine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teremok Marine Hotel Umhlanga Rocks
- Teremok Hotel Umhlanga Rocks