We recently stayed in a 4 sleeper chalet (Firtree). Stayed there for two nights. What a beautiful, serene atmosphere.So much to see and do. My 10 year old just loved the place.. Everyone were so friendly. Cant wait to go back again. Be sure to visit Beacon Hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Resort in the Drakensberg mountains with breathtaking views, set on 860Ha in a World Heritage Site, our aim is to ensure there is always something to do. Activities include an 18 hole NGU rated golf course, full Wellness Centre and Spa, Mountain biking trail and BMX tracks, horse riding, hiking, bowls, tennis, squash, Adventure golf, Discovery Park and flyfishing. Our Entertainment program runs all year round, day and night, for all age groups, from facepainting to bowls competitions, to quizzes and karaoke. The 5 restaurants open at various times, giving you options from light Bistro meals, to A la Carte variety and buffet/carvery Dinners. The bars range from sports type with big screens, to epic golfing views over the dam and mountains, and relaxed cocktail lounge experiences. We have 3 Conference venues, and beautiful gazebos or venues to plan that Wedding in the berg, a memorable location. Recently built is a zipline, Archery range and adventure park for all ages. A waterslide for the kids and a heated pool, "The Cove" provides extra swimming facilities all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gooderson Drakensberg Gardens Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drakensberg Gardens Golf And Leisure Resort
- Drakensberg Gardens Golf & Leisure Hotel Underberg
- Drakensberg Gardens Hotel Leisure
- Gooderson Drakensberg Gardens Golf & Spa Resort South Africa/Underberg