We stayed at this B&B during Dec 2013 and paid R3,000 for 2 nights. We had the following concerns:
1. Our bedroom's, the Hadeda suite, entrance was via the kitchen! (see attached photos). This resulted in us smelling all the food being coooked and hearing the noise when guests were entertained in the lounge area.
2. The bathroom is from 1980 era and it had chipped tiles. There was also a light on the wall next to the shower head and with the shower head spraying water over it, it caused a shock risk.
3. Only a continental breakfast is included, you have to pay extra for sausage and eggs! The continental also did not include muffins or cold meat.
4. The aircon in our room did not work - mid-summer!
We brought the above matters to the guesthouse manager's attention, but found him extremely arrogant and sarcastic.
There are other better B&B in Wilderness...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Pink Lodge on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pink Lodge On The Beach Hotel Wilderness