Doing my route from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth for the third time, I must say that the Views Boutique Hotel is one of the best, the views, the building, the place, the interiors, the service are great! Yes, the prices are high, but being there, means enjoying the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warm Indian Ocean waters playing at its feet, VIEWS Boutique Hotel & Spa is an idyllic paradise from which to unlock the secrets of South Africa's famed Garden Route. Perfectly situated, on a beach front dune on Wilderness Beach, offering panoramic beach and ocean views, a mere 20 minutes from George Airport. All 22 suites offer 5 star qualities ranging from both sea and mountain facing Deluxe to romantic Honeymoon suite, culminating in the stunning Penthouse Suite. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, bathrooms have under-floor heating, heated towel rails, a private WC, a separate bath and shower and indulgent amenities. Enjoy fine cuisine in our Restaurant, or relax around our roof top pool & cocktail deck with uninterrupted ocean views. Alternatively, find solace and relaxation in our award winning Views Spa & Gym offering 4 treatment rooms, a Tylarium Herbal Sauna, Vitality Pool and Moroccan-style Rasul Chamber and a wide range of cardiovascular equipment. Whether it is a wedding, a honeymoon or a special occasion, Views offers personalized service, unabashed luxury and elegance catering to the needs of the discerning traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Views Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Views Boutique Hotel Wilderness
- Views Boutique Hotel And Spa