“An excellent choice”

Flava Cafe & restaurant
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Wilderness
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A venue where 'flavas' and textures come together on your plate. A simple and trendy vibe sets the scene for a dining experience that promises to leave its mark on your Wilderness holiday.The unusual flavours are created by our singing chef in the open kitchen - while he is preparing your meal enjoy your drink upstairs in the Wilderness sunshine
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant serves not only a wide variety of drinks but also serves amazing food! Well priced considering the great quality food and service you receive! I will love to visit again and I can recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,251)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good food and very friendly staff. It was nice sitting outside with the micro sprinkler system on especially as it was really hot outside

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great little family resturant. Joy the resturant manager was great and very entertaining. The Calamarie starter was awesome. My wife had the pork belly roast and i had tge sirloin steak. Definately worth a visit.

1  Thank dassennaidoo
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Awesome service and great food. Friendly staff. The atmosphere was relaxing and the vibe really good. We will be back for sure.

2  Thank michellegoldie
Reviewed 23 May 2018

On the morning of the 20th of May 2018 we went there for a breakfast. We were four adults and a kid. The food was good and it is a nice place to sit and relax. When the bill arrived I thought it was a bit pricey, but in the spirit of having had a nice breakfast I added the tip and we went on our merry way. It was only much later that I had a look at the detailed bill and realized that they had already added a compulsory 10% service fee! The waiter neatly circled the amount to pay and further down there is more space for a gratuity!!!!! I then added the gratuity without noticing the computer added gratuity. The waiter obviously did not correct me and walk off with a neat R113-40 tip on a R534 bill. Their billing is misleading and I can only wonder how many other unsuspecting customers have been caught this way.

RoxanneInWilderness, Owner at Flava Cafe & restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Hi Chris

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and in the light of what happened I truly appreciate the 4 *.

I would like to sincerely apologise for what transpired and I can assure you that the waiter in question has been adequately disciplined.

It goes completely against our principles to be deceptive and I thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Regards