“Can highly recommend this.”

Acrobranch Wildwoods
Ranked #7 of 34 things to do in Wilderness
More attraction details
Owner description: Exhilarating, Fun & Safe! WildWoods Tree Adventures consists of 2 Kids courses and 3 Adult courses with 74 aerial platforms connected by zip lines, bridges, tarzan swings and obstacles.It is a first for the Garden Route with over 3,8km of cabling used to create this unique outdoor adventure park. The different courses and a perfect balance between activity and fun make it suitable for families as well as the adrenaline enthusiast.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Fun, safe, adventure. Obstacle course in the trees with friendly staff. I will be recommending this to all my visiting friends. Thanks guys for a great time.

1  Thank MikhaiK
"adrenaline"
"fitness"
"zip"

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My kids were thrilled to undertke this course. They have now done 3 around the country and this rates as the best. Superbly run and maintained. Special mention of Ashley. He went out of his way to make the morning memorable.

2  Thank GautengLad
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We were a group of friends of 4 today that visited Acrobranch. Most amazing course, great fun, beautiful scenery and a special thanks to Ashley, our guide - he went more than the extra mile and ensured that we enjoyed the day thoroughly! Thanks Ashley for all the photo's! I will highly recommend this as a must do for visitors and locals alike!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We visited Timberlake Village specifically for Acrobranch - our daughter (3,5) was a bit young for the children's course (which I think is from age 4-9), but she thoroughly enjoyed the line/slide in the kids play area (which she thought was her ride!). My husband did the long zip line (actually a series of a few lines, which he thoroughly enjoyed). We happened to arrive at the same time as a another family of 4 and were told we would need to come back in an hour for my husband to do his line (it was OK as we wanted to have a bite to eat anyway, but I doubt we would have hung around for the hour waiting if that weren't the case). Really awesome setting amongst the trees.