“Some fabulous desserts”

Add it.
Ronde View Cafe
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 28 November 2013

We ate on several occasions at this restaurant. The breakfasts are great, and the food in general is good. However the cakes are to die for. We had probably the best cheesecake and apple crumble pie in a long time there. I would definitely recommend having coffee and cake at this quaint place.

Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast on 2 occasions during my weekend stay at Wilderness. The croissant with honey cream cheese was great. The scones were quite dry though. Hot chocolate I ordered wasn't sweet and chocolate-y enough. Nice spot or a quick breakfast though, especially nice to sit outside when the sun is out.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

The most delicious food in an unassuming, and quiet location. Wonderful service and will definitely be back!

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Just a local coffee shop run by a local. Food average, service slow. More like a local smoker's corner than a must-see. Rather go to Flava café.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

My family and I had lunch at Ronde View Cafe. My 10 year old son ordered the steak sandwich and was not informed by the Waitron that it was very spicy. He struggled to eat it as it was just too hot. My wife enjoyed her grilled Hake, while the grilled prawns my youngest son and I had were tasty, it was a bit on the mushy side. For dessert we had chocolate cake which was delicious.