“Magical”

Perdepoort Horse Tails
Ranked #15 of 34 things to do in Wilderness
More attraction details
Owner description: PERDEPOORT HORSE TRAILS. Situated in Wilderness heights, 6km from the village, Perdepoort Horse Trails offer rides on a beautiful 65ha private farm. The trail takes you through the indigenous forest were one passes a giant 400-year-old yellowwood tree watching over the forest. Our horses are the best! Children and novice riders are safe and the more experienced riders can have lots of fun trotting and cantering! Bookings are essential and rides go out at 10:00 and 15:00 every day, weather permitting.
Reviewed 15 February 2014

One of the most beautiful horse trails ive seen in the forrest. ..recommend it to everyone! A must when in wilderness

Reviewed 15 January 2014

This was an excellent experience for all of us especially my young children riding each on their own large horse through dense forest without someone leading them; this was truly something that we will remember. The most well trained and beautiful horses you can imagine with an excellent lady handler, everything is very safe and stress-less even for us who had no prior experience.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

I found perdepoort horse trails by accident while driving back from a bad experience elsewhere. I had a really peaceful, pretty ride in the indigenous forest. I only wish I had taken my camera.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

My partner and I had the most amazing horse ride when we visited Perdepoort. The horses are beautiful, well looked after and safe. It was my partners first time horse riding and even he loved it. The scenery was so beautiful and I would recommend everyone to give it try. We will definitely be back the next time we visit Wilderness.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

After 10 years I'm back in the saddle again...all thanks to the owner of Perdepoort Horse Trails with her beautiful and calm horses. Did a forest ride on 11 November 2013, hour/hour and a half, and loved it. If I must think of one word to describe the experience...AWESOME! Be sure not to miss out, visit Perdepoort Horse Trails.