Lodge On The Lake & Wellness Spa
US$122
Hotels.com
The Wilderness Hotel(Wilderness)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$63
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
US$67
US$53
Priceline
  • Pool
Pine Lodge George(George)(Great Value!)
US$63
StayWell Hotels(Gaborone)
US$302
Priceline
US$73
US$67
US$85
  • Pool
All reviewshoneymoon suiteinfinity poolhot stone massageher husbandbeautiful viewgarden routemagnificent placean awesome experiencerestaurants in the arearooms are beautifuldelicious breakfastroad tripenjoyable staysouth africamartinahostsrelaxation
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We had a wonderful day of spoiling at the Lodge on the Lake Spa. Chantal and Carolise looked after us like royalty, the treatments were generous and lovely, and the food well presented and tasty. The setting is superb, overlooking the lake and mountains, such tranquillity. Value for money excellent. We missed the slippers, and a hair-drier.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We stayed 2 nights, took a package that includes a massage, dinner and a welcome bottle of "Champagne". The massage was really good, dinner not up to standard, food was made probably earlier the day, the fish tasted like rubber .....I suppose they don't specialize in food and more in accommodation and spa treatments. The accommodation is really good and the views is stunning from you room!! It was an overall great experience, just next time I would eat at the many excellent restaurants nearby. Oh, and the "champagne" could be better than a cheap sparkling, any South African MCC will be sufficient.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Lodge on the Lake near Wilderness in the Western Cape. Arriving at about 4pm we were greeted by Shayne who proved not only to be incredibly friendly but helpful,pleasant and did everything from mixing cocktails, serving supper and setting the table.
We had a fantastic time and the view of the lake is incredible - being able to watch an amazing array of birdlife from the balcony whilst sharing a stunning sun set made my wife and I feel special. This was followed by a romantic supper on the patio - a 3 course meal that was great.
I therefore would have no hesitation in recommending this Lodge - which I also think was value for money. In addition and because we were leaving early, we wern't able to experienece their breakfast however they then went to the extra trouble of making sandwiches in lieu thereof. Clea, good value, beautiful with large, clean rooms and fantastic staff sums it up. We will definitly return.

Room Tip: All rooms are upstairs with a view so anyone will do.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PretoriaRobbo
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We only stayed 1 night, but what a fantastic stay ! Together with our stay in Oudtshoorn, the best lodges we did stay in during this vacation.
The view was superb ! The nice room and manager on duty did finish everything up nicely.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2011

Hi,

My husband and I had the greatest pleasure in spending our honeymoon at your lodge.

I would just like to say that we have enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.
We were assisted without hesitance by Patrick.
I firmly believe that Patrick and Nomsa are a great asset to the Lodge.

We could not have spent our honeymoon at a better place.
The service is of the highest standards and it definitely left an impression.

The rooms are stunning and I would definitely visit you again. I would definately recommend you to anybody looking for a wonderful holiday.

Kindest Regards.

Aneeka Jacobs

Room Tip: Honeymoon Suite is the best, Kingfisher 2nd
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple