Vetho House
At Dom's B&B(Ballito)(Great Value!)
US$147
The Vineyard on Ballito(Ballito)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Pool
Beach Forest Lodge(Ballito)(Great Value!)
US$64
Ezulwini Guest house(Ballito)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$322
US$227
Fairmont.com
US$82
Coco De Mer(Ballito)(Great Value!)
US$162
Sak 'n Pak Guesthouse(Ballito)(Great Value!)
US$144
Zimbali View Eco Guesthouse(Ballito)(Great Value!)
US$122
La Montagne(Ballito)
US$100
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationlocated directlycupboard spacelovely guesthousedouble showerrecommend this guest housesound of the wavescooked breakfastrestaurants and shopssecure parkinga lovely stayocean viewsaw dolphinsrooms are cleanwi fienjoyed our staywithin walking distance
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stayed 3 nights at this B&B we found on Booking.com. Had a very pleasant stay, the rooms were nice, bathrooms excellent, layout very compact and the manager was very helpful and friendly. Only negative - and a big one- was the breakfast. It was really pathetic. We've been to so many B&B's all over the globe, but none of them had such a dismal non-existent breakfast. Please improve on this aspect....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Found this hotel through bookings.com and noticed it was walking distance from where we ate lunch. We were very impressed with the rooms and the hotel. Only minus was we had to take a room with twin beds. Waking to watch the sunrise over the ocean from your pillow= priceless. Great breakfast too. Fresh baked muffins and coffee. Thanks for an excellent stay!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Awesome Location. Right on the beech. The guy on duty was VERY VERY helpful.
Room was clean and I loved the idea of sleeping with the sliding door open listening to the sea.
I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Felt the room was cramped for a delux room. Only one small ice tray in lounger bar, when asked on duty person for more another ice tray was produced which reeked of fish and could not be used. When preparing for bed it was discovered that there was no hot water, the person on duty was adamant he had to come and check himself that there was no hot water. I told him he could not as my wife was in her nightie. He said we could shower in another room, I replied if there was still no hot water in the morning we would. A short time later he knocked on the door wanting to check the water, I let him in and he confirmed there was no hot water, I then asked for the number of the manager/ owner and contacted her, she accused me of swearing at the duty person which I never did and was not at all concerned about the water or the fact that the on duty person ( male) was standing in the room while my wife is in her nightie.
Worst experience I have had anywhere in the world, totally spoilt the birthday weekend my wife tried to give me.

Room Tip: Avoid the place.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trevor S
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Friendly welcome host and couldn't do enough for us during our overnight stay. We arrived late from the airport and he called the nearby restaurant to make a booking and walked us up and introduced us to the owner. It was a great recommendation and we were looked after superbly.
Our room faced the ocean for the lovely sunrise. There is a lovely walked along the shoreline and the breakfast was very tasteful and plentiful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple