“Authenticity”
Review of Franco's Gabbiani - CLOSED

Franco's Gabbiani
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Description: Authentic Italian Seaside Restaurant with mainly al fresco dining specializing in thin-based wood fired pizzas, authentic pastas, mouthwatering seafood, slow-cooked lamb shank and spectacular veal dishes.
Reviewed 26 January 2014

A lovely intimate experience. I was pleasantly surprised by the great food and value. The owner was really attentive to us too, and all the tables infact! One of the best meals and evenings out I can remember in a long time! Thank you!

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

We decided to give the quaint restaurant a try, service was extremely professional, friendly and good. The food was disappointing for me. I ordered linguini marinara - my pasta was drowning in oil and the sea food was frozen Mariana mix - a big disappointment. Yet my husband ordered veal lemone which was good!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

simple, unpretentious, but sure delivery of italian home food . i come from Italy and was pleasantly surprised . we were 5 and all had different dishes , it was very good and reasonable .
definitely to be recommended

Reviewed 5 December 2013

The food is superb, clean, authentic Italian recipes with hands on cooking and service by the owner Franco. Definetly a place to visit and have a fantastic meal

Reviewed 15 November 2013

After reading various good write-ups about Franco's Gabbiani my wife and I decided to try it.
The starters were absolutely delicious, my wife followed with giant prawns which she found unique and my lamb shank was perhaps the best I ever had. The service is very professional and personalized. To end with we were amazed at the prices: excellent value for money.