Greenlea Guest House
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Leriba Hotel(Centurion)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsguest househome away from homepeace and quietstay there againfriends and familygo the extra milefriendly servicemarianneguesthousepretorialabradorgardenrichardsonsurroundingsrequirements
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I like this guesthouse, it's placed in the quite area of Irene in Centurion. Yes, you need a car to get around, but that's valid for 95% of all places in SA. And it's close to the main highway ( N1, N14, N4, R21), so it's easy to get around. The room was great ( a balcony had been a bonus). But you can sit and relax in the garden! The breakfast was the thing i wasn't happy with, I think you could expect a bit more variety from such a up-end place. The wifi worked fine thou!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
MarianneRichards, Owner at Greenlea Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay at Greenlea! We aim to please our guests with warm, friendly service and facilities to match. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My experience at Greenlea Guest house was rather unpleasant , very noisy experience day and night. The breakfasts also was very disappointing for a four star Guest House rating. The rooms were comfortable , but no bath, so when booking please ask whether there are rooms with baths.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
MarianneRichards, Owner at Greenlea Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for your review. Please keep in mind that our luxury rooms have baths and are away from the hustle and bustle of an operating owner run guest house. We appreciate your comments and will take it on board.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

It's a good place to get some work done after work, as it is very quiet and provides a decent internet connection. Furthermore, the host is very friendly and helpful and always up for a chat. After a few days it felt like a home away from home. For our next trips we will stay again at Greenlea, as it is ideal for us.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
MarianneRichards, Owner at Greenlea Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Greenlea! Our aim is to make all guests feel at home and comfortable. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I really enjoyed my short stay at this place. I travel to Centurion quite a bit and I know where I will be heading when I am in town. The room is very generous with its courtesy bar fridge, fold away work area and refreshment station. Lovely comfortable bed for a good nights sleep and huge bath and shower cubicle.
The breakfast service could be improved. With the kitchen area being removed from the breakfast area I was not able to request some small things without shouting for someone downstairs.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
MarianneRichards, Owner at Greenlea Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

Thank you for your review and positive feedback. We are looking forward to your next visit and will be sure to take suggestions into account.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Really friendly family run outfit. Enjoyed my stay and will not hesitate to return on my next visit to Pretoria. Helped me whenever I needed it without looking like they are being put out. Great coffee.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
MarianneRichards, Owner at Greenlea Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to do a review and for the positive feedback. It is our mission to please our guests and no request will "put us out" or be too much effort. Hope to see you again soon!