“Lovely stay with family of 4”

Accommodation at Van's
Ranked #1 of 79 Centurion B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Lovely stay with my family! I would like to thank Toy Meyer and her staff for a lovely 3 week stay at her guesthouse. No request was too much and they made us feel very welcome. I can highly recommend them!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 February 2014

If you are looking for 'great value for money' as well as 'your-home-away-from-home' type of accommodation, book with Van's! Not only is it well situated but also very affordable, clean and neat! The units have lots of space and everything you need to make your self-catering stay comfortable. Thank you for providing this type of accommodation, it makes being away from home a bit easier!

Room Tip: I stayed in Charlton House 2 which can accommodate 4 people; great for a family of 4. It has it'...
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The tranquil surroundings and well kept gardens offered a pleasant stay. Furniture and decorations are in good taste and well equipped.
The location is ideal for getting onto main routes and to shopping centres.
Service is excellent and staff always friendly and helpful. DSTV and Wi Fi always work.

Room Tip: The Luxury Unit offers more than we expected and is really comfortable. We stayed in Anna's Cot...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
toymey, Owner at Accommodation at Van's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Pat and Betty,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us! We hope that you travelled home safely and that we will see you again next time.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

In January of 2014 I urgently needed furnished accommodation for myself and my two kids. I viewed a number of places but Van's stole my heart. Toy was very accommodating and sympathetic and she made the Luxury Unit available to us at very short notice. My children and I immediately felt at home in the fully equipped, tastefully decorated unit. The linen and furniture are of the highest quality, modern and warm.

We have been staying at Van's for nearly two months and Toy and the staff was always available to assist and make us feel at home.

I would recommend Van's to travelers, families and all of my friends.

Toy, thanks for helping us through a very tough time.

Room Tip: The luxury unit with the spa bath comes highly recommended.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review!

I am glad that we could be of assistance during this difficult time in your life.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We were pleasantly surprised with the lovely setting of @Van's. Everything is in good taste and the service is very good. @Van's is situated very well and it is easy to get to the main roads and to shopping malls. Our flat contained everything that we needed and the rooms are situated in such a way that the maximum privacy is maintained. The TV has the full bouquet and not only the guesthouse bouquet. I would recommend @Van's to anybody from friends and family to visitors from abroad.

Dear Maryna,

Thank you for your review and all the positive remarks about our accommodation.

We hope that we will always be your first choice when traveling to Pretoria!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

What a delightful stay. Due to the nature of my work I travel a lot and always stay at similar accommodation. Van's is definitely now in my top list. If self-catering is what you like, this is the place to be. A lovely well equipped room. Lots of privacy and the owner is always just a phone call away to assist with difficulties. I will definitely recommend Van's to family, friwnds and colleagues.

Toy and Koos, thank you for a wonderful "home feel" week

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review!

We hope that you travelled home safely and that we will see you again in future.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I am not sure how Van's is rated #1 on tripadvisor. From the time I made the booking to the time we left I only experienced poor customer service, unhelpfulness, and a bad attitude from the owner. While it is a convenient location and the rooms are decorated lovely, don't expect much more. You get one packet of coffee, one towel (no hand towels or wash cloths) which is changed only every 7th day, not much in the kitchen to assist in self-catering and the staff is unfriendly. The pool was too disgusting to swim in (until the day we left) and no one had cleaned properly in a long time. If we hadn't paid in full (prior to experiencing this) we would have left the first night. It was a terrible start to an otherwise wonderful family holiday.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family