Accommodation at Van's
US$142
US$51
US$133
  • Pool
All reviewsself cateringcharlton housebraai facilitieshome away from homecare takerworking orderquiet neighborhoodswimming poolking bedbarbecue areaserviced dailymain bedroomfurnished roomsgreat place to stayneeds attentionserene environmentsecure parking
Reviewed 24 February 2014

From the moment I stepped foot in the guest house, I felt right at home.

The rooms are beautiful and very classy.

The owners are very friendly and really maked the hole experience feel like home.

For Business there are ample working space and if you need to relax there is a pool with a braai area or you could just play a game of pool Van's has it all

all round the best

Room Tip: As a group the precises was really affordable.
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Lovely stay with my family! I would like to thank Toy Meyer and her staff for a lovely 3 week stay at her guesthouse. No request was too much and they made us feel very welcome. I can highly recommend them!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2014

If you are looking for 'great value for money' as well as 'your-home-away-from-home' type of accommodation, book with Van's! Not only is it well situated but also very affordable, clean and neat! The units have lots of space and everything you need to make your self-catering stay comfortable. Thank you for providing this type of accommodation, it makes being away from home a bit easier!

Room Tip: I stayed in Charlton House 2 which can accommodate 4 people; great for a family of 4. It has it's own lock-up garage, your own braai area as well as access to a communal swimming pool (on the unit's doorstep).
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The tranquil surroundings and well kept gardens offered a pleasant stay. Furniture and decorations are in good taste and well equipped.
The location is ideal for getting onto main routes and to shopping centres.
Service is excellent and staff always friendly and helpful. DSTV and Wi Fi always work.

Room Tip: The Luxury Unit offers more than we expected and is really comfortable. We stayed in Anna's Cottage and French Quarters on previous trips and found both very comfortable, clean and quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
toymey, Owner at Accommodation at Van's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Pat and Betty,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us! We hope that you travelled home safely and that we will see you again next time.

Best regards,
Toy Meyer

Reviewed 21 February 2014

In January of 2014 I urgently needed furnished accommodation for myself and my two kids. I viewed a number of places but Van's stole my heart. Toy was very accommodating and sympathetic and she made the Luxury Unit available to us at very short notice. My children and I immediately felt at home in the fully equipped, tastefully decorated unit. The linen and furniture are of the highest quality, modern and warm.

We have been staying at Van's for nearly two months and Toy and the staff was always available to assist and make us feel at home.

I would recommend Van's to travelers, families and all of my friends.

Toy, thanks for helping us through a very tough time.

Room Tip: The luxury unit with the spa bath comes highly recommended.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review!

I am glad that we could be of assistance during this difficult time in your life.

Best regards,