“Highly recommended”

Accommodation at Van's
Ranked #1 of 79 Centurion B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 November 2010

I am a businessman who uses a number of different venues on my travels - I keep going back to Van's when I am working in the Johannesburg area because it is great value for money and it meets all my needs - I highly recommend this venue,

Collin Jennings

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Accommodation at Van's

Reviewed 8 November 2010

I spent 10 fantastic days with family and friends during the occasion of my son's wedding in Pretoria. Thanks to Van's hospitality we were able to do things and carried out all our plans without missing home. The rooms were very clean with modern facilities and the services provided were excellent. The host family were all friendly and I think I have found a friend in Toy- the hostess. My entire extended family are now planning to spend Xmas 2011 in Pretoria at the Accommodation@van's.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2010

accomodation@van's really is a place of luxury. Everything is perfect and exactly as you see in the photos. Toy and her family are an absolute pleasure to know and they are the best hosts i have come across so far. my stay here was most memorable and i will definitely be going back when next i need accomodation in centurion.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2010

Stayed at Vans while was in centurion with friends to watch CLT20 cricket, great place to stay, felt like i was at home. will definately recommend.
-Kashif Amin
Botswana.

Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I stayed at the place for almost a month & enjoyed my stay thoroughly on a official trip with colleagues.
Together with a friend the accommodation was perfect place to enjoy.
Owner & the complete family are so friendly & helpful that until we got our car they helped us by dropping & picking at places by their car.
From the moment I entered into the accommodation until I always found great support from these guys,

Irene Village Mall is very with so many options of food & bar.
Beautiful Swimming pool, quite place with full security & Pool.

Definitely worth staying!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I would highly recommend any one visiting SA spend a few nights at Vans. We were due to spend the weekend and extended our stay to the following week. Excellent facilities and the hosts are fantastic, friendly, helpful and we felt like we were part of the family.
Thank you for making our trip home one to remember.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2010

the rooms are very clean and decorated/furnished to a high standard.
the area is very clean and quite. the owners are very accommodating and helpful with information. a barbecue is also provided in the garden area for your own braii, as well as a small pool for the hot days.
would not hesitate to stay there again

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family