“Great food as always!”

Ranked #3 of 164 Restaurants in Centurion
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Premium seafood restaurant specialising in fresh seafood and sushi. We also cater for meat lovers and vegetarians
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Thanks Rosy, you did it again! I and my family got together for a meal and everything was excellent. The dishes were good the Sushi was excellent and service very good. I can recommend this gem for anyone, whether business or pleasure, like coming home to mama.

3  Thank FriendofGrand
There are newer reviews for Fishmonger

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Grt food ...fresh, well cooked products...really really enjoyed it...It was my first time there and I promise to a regular... Pity about their wine choices...but I was told that I can bring my own wine for a minimal fee of course...I don't mind...because that would've completed my meal...non the less...it was a great outing after being on the road for the whole week working...

2  Thank Kele2013
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We have experienced a number of sushi options around Centurion. And this by far is the best. The rest of the menu is also very good, so you wont be let down if you wanting a different meal. The atmostphere is great, and so is the service. In summer you can enjoy a seating outside with a reasonably good view of the town to go with it

3  Thank GolfnutEves
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I think my review heading says it all. And don't forget to try the Pagasius - a delicious fish, even more tender than sole. I will go there any time again!

3  Thank HGrabe
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Myself and two friends went to the Fishmonger a couple of weeks ago especially to have sushi. This was without doubt the best sushi I ever had! Freshly prepared and well presented.

We received wonderful service from our waiter whom effortlessly took care of us during our meal. I truly take my hat off for this gentlemen whom, not once stopped smiling despite the fact that we had three small children with us (at on stage we had to move tables after a second glass got broken).

I can highly recommend this restaurant and cannot wait to return to sample more of the mouthwatering dishes!

4  Thank zerwickrenatevictor