“Exceeds customer expectation/ best customer service.”

Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Centurion
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I always do my booking with Tiani and Lindiwe, what a wonderful and productive people to work with. They go an extra mile to assist me with all my travel arrangements, which makes my job more easier.

I received lots of compliments from the travellers regarding the cleanliness/ hygiene of the hotel and friendly staff. Every time when they travel to Centurion they want to sleep at Kleinkaap ONLY.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Eventually I have found the perfect place to stay during my business trips to Pretoria. I have to compliment everybody who are operating the hotel for their excellent and friendly service. I have been here for more than two and a half weeks and returning to my room every day after training was really great.
The rooms are very well furnished with study desks, phone and wireless internet. Bathrooms are big and the beds are the best for a good night sleep.

The venue and grounds are beautiful, well equipped with a wonderful atmosphere and always something to nibble on in the diningroom on your return from work or lectures.

Two people I have to thank is Theunie van Loteren for the great hostess she is. Always in the dining room caring for everybody and always friendly, asking how their day was and catering to every persons needs. Nothing ever too much trouble. Secondly the great Chef Bridgette Masango, who does the best food ever. Difficult to choose which meal to have as everything is so tasty.

THANK YOU ALL for making me feel at home, well done!
I will be back on 18 November for another two day stay.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms have wonderful balconies and some with chairs and tables
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We recently had a 5 day training session at KleinKaap which was booked for 15 x delegates. Everything was arranged by Luzanne Jeffrey who is a pleasure to deal with and ran according to plan. We received excellent and friendly service. The venue is beautiful and has a wonderful atmosphere. The delegates can't stop raving about the food so a huge THANK YOU and well done to the chef!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We recently had a 2 day training session at Kleinkaap for about 20 people. The venue is beautiful and the staff was always friendly and willing to help, even with carrying boxes to the training venue. The conference facilities were also to an extremely high standard and they even supplied enough multi-plugs for all the laptop computers. We also received tea and coffee and snacks during breaks that was delicious and on time to coincide with the breaks during the training session. After a hard days training they have a well stocked bar at reasonable rates to have a drink and their restaurant is top class as well with friendly staff. The rooms are also well equipped with selected DSTV channels, air-conditioning and the best bed I slept on in years.

Thank you to all the staff for a great experience.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We recently attended a formal function at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel. The staff was excellent in their duties and their service. The venue has a charm and feel unlike any other experienced in the Pretoria area. It lent itself very well to the various formal activities. The food was excellent - the best fillet streak I've had in a long time. Would love to try their accommodation as well based on the great experience at the formal function.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

What a stunning place! And on top of it - excellent service. Luzanne Jeffrey helped us to organise everything for our Wedding Day. Everytime I emailed or phoned I would get an immediate response with direct answers. She was very polite and professional. She was absolutely great. Also the staff on our Wedding day was very helpful and also so professional - it was astonishing because in todays hectic, rushed lifestyle you don't get this great service often. Well done Kleinkaap - your doing great! We appreciate it! Ill recommend you to anybody.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The charm of an olde worlde effect relies on a perfect balance between old and new. While maintaining the architectural integrity and décor style of an historic building, crisp clean fittings and fabrics help to avoid a musty Miss Haversham feel. This balancing act is well achieved at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel in Centurion. Due homage is paid to the original 1820 manor house, with warm Cape Dutch antique furniture. Almost Shaker in look, the beauty of the golden and amber wood wardrobes are finished with oversized smooth round handles. Original patterned tile floors are offset with glossy bathrooms and the softest white bathrobes. The beds are inviting with white cotton linen and gentle bedside down-lighting. Freshly baked biscuits in the room, tea and coffee facilities, airconditioning and flat screen TV complete the welcome.

Outside the main building, a shiny red antique car poses in the courtyard next to a pretty fountain. Although this is a sizeable wedding and conference venue, the layout of the buildings and the helpful staff achieve a friendly impression.

Accommodation Experience:
I am in Pretoria on business and I arrive at the Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the work I have just agreed to undertake. I pace restlessly around the room, berating myself. Yet each time I sit on the bed in my upstairs room, I find myself looking directly out onto enormous old trees. It is Spring and these massive, solid structures are bursting forth with millions of tiny, delicate, light green shoots. I cannot help but smile and be filled with a sense of hope. It becomes my pattern for the afternoon - each time I get caught up in my stressy thoughts, I remind myself to look up and out at the hopeful trees. This is the power of a character stay – to draw one’s attention out of one’s head into the physical, present world, which, more often than not, is a less scary and more lovely place to dwell.
Review by characterstay

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Kleinkaap_Management, General Manager at Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Berenice

Thank you for taking the time to provide me with feedback following your recent visit. I am absolutely delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed yourself in particular the views, staff, location and rooms.

I look forward to welcoming you back next time for another memorable stay with us.

Kind Regards