“Wonderful experience”

and up
Private Tshukudu and Khamai Interactive Encounter from Hazyview
Ranked #4 of 21 things to do in Hoedspruit
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Love this place!!! It was my second visit here and really recommend for the personal family touch and interaction with the animals - walk with cheetahs!!!!

1  Thank PuraVida001

Reviewed 14 June 2014

As a full time wheelchair user I have found it difficult sometimes to transfer into specialised Safari vehicles. Here they went out of their way to make sure I could get into the front seat of the Landrover. One of the staff literally lifted me clear of my chair and into the front seat. I am not a lightweight but there was no way that they were going to exclude me. Thank you for your help everyone.

2  Thank BirdingTraveller
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Had an amazing stay brought my teenage daughter and she absoulety loved it. The accomadation was lovely as well as the staff. Jessica was a fantastic host and guide. Hopefully to be back soon!

1  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

The morning walk we had with friends was very disappointing. Not because we didn't see any animals but because the rangers we not clear. We didn't feel welcome and we had know idea of the program, There were no cheetah's, and the rangers not guided us well. They give us not the idea that we were guests. Overall we had no good feeling about our walk and uninterested guide and interesting.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We visited Tshukudu Game Lodge one afternoon to try to see the big five. Unfortunately, we saw no lions or leopards but we had to come in close contact with two cheetahs.

1  Thank Ulf S