“A fun time!”

Fun Time Tours Day Tours
Ranked #5 of 11 Tours in Hoedspruit
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun Time Tours & Transfers offers road transfers to / from major airports, hotels, game lodges and tourist attractions in the Kruger National Park and Johannesburg area. We offer day trips to Kruger Park, Panorama Route, Moholoholo Animal Rehabilitation, Cheetah Breeding, Elephant Sanctuary, Jessica the Hippo, Boat Cruise, Shangaana Cultural Village, Reptile Park, Hot Air Ballooning, Bird Watching, Abseiling, Helicopter Ride, Golfing, White Water Rafting, Kayaking, Micro Light Flight, etc.
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We did a tour of the Drakensberg mountain area (including the 3 rondavels, bourkes luck potholes, wonder view, god's window lookout and more) with Barney, and really appreciated having Barney and fun time day tours to show us around. We we impressed not only with the obviously stunning scenery, but also with Barney's knowledge of the area and it's history. If you're looking for a great, friendly, relaxed way to see Hoedspruit and it's surrounding areas, and would like the benefit of some local knowledge, then fun time day tours are a great way to do it.. well worth checking out!

2  Thank David G

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I unreservedly recommend Barney and Fun Time Tours. I took my sons to Kruger National Park and, in Barney's care, we had the time of our lives. Between his knowledge of the animals and park and his overall excellent personality, the trip was perfect. Highly flexible, Barney will provide suggestions and then will customize the tour based on your needs and wants. We hammered hard, every day there, and Barney was a champ, making sure we had such an excellent experience. Between touring and chasing down the animals, grilling outside, learning an immense amount, and simply having fun, Barney made this trip a great time.

I can recommend you consider Fun Time Tours rather than one of the larger operators, as it affords you this ability to customize your experience and to truly get a personal touch from a real pro.

I found the company to be trustworthy, responsive, and highly customer-service oriented. I am recommending this firm to friends and colleagues and will absolutely contact Barney again for our next trip to South Africa.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Barney and FunTimeTours made our time spent in Kruger Park and Djuma reserve an experience of a lifetime! Planning from the USA seemed daunting but Barney made it easy to customize our vacation and responded to our many questions and had answers in record time!!! Every request was met and he surpassed all our expectations!! Not only a great advisor but a great driver and guide too!!For those with special dietary requirements (ie kosher), Barney was especially helpful and understanding.

1  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I used the company for a transfer to and from my game lodge from the Hoedspruit airport, as well as for a day trip from the lodge. Both Barney and Venishia respond very quickly to emails and Venishia was right on time for all the transfers, and very kind to boot! Highly recommended. Prices very reasonable. Will definitely use this company to book my next SA adventure as they know the entire country very well.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

we have just returned from a week in the Kruger / Hoedspruit area. Thanks to Fun Time Tours our trip was amazing. Their knowledge with regards to trees and birds nevermind the animals was amazing. Even my 8 year old did not complain once that she was board. THANK YOU FUN TIME TOURS next year same time :)