I cannot overstate how wonderful this place is. The accommodations are beyond first class; the food is as well. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Camp Jabulani exceeds any expectations you could ask for in a resort hotel - but it happens to be located in the middle of zebra, lions and elephants. If you are looking for a top-notch experience on safari, this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camp Jabulani, a family-owned private safari lodge, is guaranteed to offer first class accommodation, cuisine, facilities and personalised service. But its most notable feature is the herd of trained African elephants, which were rescued by the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre. Over and above its once-in-a-lifetime close-up and personal elephant interaction experience, guests are also able to join experienced rangers in safari vehicles as they head out in search of The Big 5, and the smaller creatures that are part of an African Safari; visits to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre or simple relaxation around the camp or in the "Bush Spa". The exclusive Zindoga Villa is ideally suited to family travellers, or the client who prefers a more private, luxury experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Camp Jabulani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camp Jabulani Hotel Hoedspruit
- Camp Jabulani South Africa/Hoedspruit