A fantastic hotel. No request was too great. The rooms are beautiful, the bedding amazingly comfortable. The staff so friendly you want to invite them home. The chefs fantastic, imagnative and willing to do simple food for kids. The Rangers are fun and make it exciting.
We had no idea how unique the place was until we stayed at 2 others after - this camp set the bar so high, the rest of the holiday was a let down.
The elephants are amazing. The elephant back safaris something I will remember for the rest of my days and gave my 10 year old the holiday of a lifetime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camp Jabulani, a family-owned private safari lodge, is guaranteed to offer first class accommodation, cuisine, facilities and personalised service. But its most notable feature is the herd of trained African elephants, which were rescued by the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre. Over and above its once-in-a-lifetime close-up and personal elephant interaction experience, guests are also able to join experienced rangers in safari vehicles as they head out in search of The Big 5, and the smaller creatures that are part of an African Safari; visits to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre or simple relaxation around the camp or in the "Bush Spa". The exclusive Zindoga Villa is ideally suited to family travellers, or the client who prefers a more private, luxury experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Camp Jabulani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camp Jabulani Hotel Hoedspruit
- Camp Jabulani South Africa/Hoedspruit