Absolutely the best safari expeience I had! Relais & Chateaux made an excellent choice by including Camp Jabulani in their portfolio! The food, staff, elephants, Endangered Species centre contibuted to a soul enriching experience! I would definately return, but would love to spend more time in the beautiful appointed suites! Will return for a longer period next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camp Jabulani, a family-owned private safari lodge, is guaranteed to offer first class accommodation, cuisine, facilities and personalised service. But its most notable feature is the herd of trained African elephants, which were rescued by the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre. Over and above its once-in-a-lifetime close-up and personal elephant interaction experience, guests are also able to join experienced rangers in safari vehicles as they head out in search of The Big 5, and the smaller creatures that are part of an African Safari; visits to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre or simple relaxation around the camp or in the "Bush Spa". The exclusive Zindoga Villa is ideally suited to family travellers, or the client who prefers a more private, luxury experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, South African Hotels, World Independent Hotel Promotion, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Camp Jabulani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camp Jabulani Hotel Hoedspruit
- Camp Jabulani South Africa/Hoedspruit