Thankyou to al the management and ream for such a wonderful stay at your lodge.
On arrival we were given a most welcome cocktail and greeted by a cheetah, what more could we ask for.
The game rangers were particularly helpful, led by Deon who made sure we captured amazing images.
I would recommend Tshukudu anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tshukudu Private Game Reserve borders the world renowned Greater Kruger National Park and combines home comforts with the exciting Big 5 safari experience (Lion, Rhino, Elephant, Leopard and Buffalo). The lodge has magnificent views of the Drakensberg Mountains and offers close encounters with some of the rehabilitated orphaned animals in their natural habitat. Tshukudu Game Lodge where exclusivity is assured, covers 3800ha of prime Bushveld and is situated close to Hoedspruit in the Limpopo Province. The 4 star Lodge offers full board as well as self-catering packages. The list of activities includes an early morning bush walk as well as morning and afternoon game drives in 4 x 4 vehicles with skilled game guides. For a holiday to remember contact us to today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, South African Hotels and Agoda so you can book your Tshukudu Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tshukudu Game Hotel Hoedspruit
- Tshukudu Game Lodge South Africa/Hoedspruit