We just returned from a one week stay on Pezulu. It was our 4. visit and it was great. The treehouses are gorgeous and all the staff is very, very friendly and polite. The owners Lydia and Claude make us feel like in a familiy. Food was great and we enjoyed eating in the Boma. If you like bush and nature Pezulu is a must. It is not life in town but if you go in the bush in Africa you must know this. It is perfect to relax, hear the voice of the bush and to calm down from the busy life in Europe. Let your soul be your soul and then you will love Pezulu. We certainly will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Tree House Lodge close to Kruger National Park in South Africa. Pezulu is one of a kind lodge. It offers accommodation in 8 unique tree houses. All supplied with electricity and WC/Bath or open air shower. From your balcony view herds of animals running below. Daily big 5 safaris conducted in our open 4x4 vehicles. Open air dinner under the stars around the fireplace. Perfect for honeymooners as well. Real adventurous African feeling guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and South African Hotels so you can book your Pezulu Tree House Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pezulu Tree House Game Hotel Hoedspruit
- Pezulu Tree House Game Lodge South Africa/Hoedspruit