When u think treehouses you normally think of a small little place in the movies. The tree houses at Pezulu are those only a million times better . Our stay was everything we imagined and more . The tree houses are all different but have the bush uniqueness you need when u are near the Kruger.
The food is plentifull ( maybe a little for breakfast) but everyone is very accomodation even with all my allergies. When the weather is perfect at night eating in the bomb is lovely and festive .
There are no fridges in the room but the staff are willing to store anything for u which is easily accessible .
The game drive is a must. Seeing everything so close was amazing. The bush walk also a winner.
It's a long drive from jhb so make the trip worth it. Bring games and sit out watching the stars . Don't forget mosquito repellent .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Tree House Lodge close to Kruger National Park in South Africa. Pezulu is one of a kind lodge. It offers accommodation in 8 unique tree houses. All supplied with electricity and WC/Bath or open air shower. From your balcony view herds of animals running below. Daily big 5 safaris conducted in our open 4x4 vehicles. Open air dinner under the stars around the fireplace. Perfect for honeymooners as well. Real adventurous African feeling guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Pezulu Tree House Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pezulu Tree House Game Hotel Hoedspruit
- Pezulu Tree House Game Lodge South Africa/Hoedspruit