Singita Sweni Lodge
Sausage Tree Safari Camp(Balule Nature Reserve)
US$552
US$517
  • Breakfast included
Elandela Private Game Reserve(Kruger National Park)
US$648
  • Breakfast included
Elephant Plains Game Lodge(Sabi Sand Game Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$631
  • Breakfast included
Imbali Safari Lodge(Kruger National Park)
US$1,007
US$663
  • Breakfast included
Kapama River Lodge(Kapama Private Game Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$769
  • Breakfast included
Pafuri Camp(Kruger National Park)
US$726
US$693
  • Breakfast included
Gomo Gomo Game Lodge(Klaserie Private Game Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$321
  • Pool
Londolozi Private Game Reserve(Sabi Sand Game Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$1,944
SA Hotels
Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge(Sabi Sand Game Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$1,691
  • Breakfast included
Dulini Lodge(Sabi Sand Game Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$2,446
SA Hotels
All reviewspool suitegame drivesfood and winesouth africasafari experiencethe riverskewerswine cellarphenomenal experienceluxury accommodationsamazing teamafrican winesother guestsevery mealhighlight of our tripworld classstayed nights
Reviewed 13 November 2013

What a fantastic experience….beyond my expectations. I have travelled the world and seen many Game Lodges but Singita Sweni blew my mind. You must try the massage!! We saw all the Big 5….thank you Peter and your Team.

Vernon Kirsten and Anna Paulina Botten from Cape Town

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We've been fortunate enough to take some amazing trips and stay at some fabulous hotels, but Singita Sweni blew them all away! We stayed here for two nights (and then went onto Singita Ebony for 3) as part of our two week honeymoon. Without a doubt, Sweni was the highlight of our trip in terms of service, food, and activities. From the minute we got off the small plane (and were handed a beer and cool towel while we waited) to the minute we left (and had a special milk shake made just because they knew I liked them) ever one of our needs was met. The rooms are amazing -- three showers in one room, fully stocked bar, outdoor bed, very comfortable living space with all the creature comforts thoughts through, amazing soaking tub -- I could go on and on. Suffice to say that the rooms are luxurious. It is really the service that sets the place apart -- everyone was so amazingly friendly and accomadating -- you can tell that they truly want you to have a wonderful time. It was just so lovely (and there are so many suprises)! They made our honeymoon so special -- right down to our own special tapas meal (all the meals were amazing and could compete with any meal we've had in the States from James Beard award winners)! We are already planning how we can go back! If you can swing it -- book here!

Room Tip: Room 3 - our room - was wonderful, but also closest to the main lodge and pool. We always felt like we had tons of privacy, but rooms 4-6 probably offered a little more.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Redhead2681
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We ended our 12 day private trip through South Africa with a 3 nite stay at Singita Sweni. It was soooooooo lovely!!! Our first night fell on their weekly bush dinner (a full restaurant experience with silver, china,... in the bush lit by numerous candle lanterns. We ended our last night with a private wine tasting in the cellar. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Singita Sweni - from the expertly guided bush drives to the delicious food and lovely suite, it is a one-of-a-kind experience with impeccable service and hospitality. They even made a special trip to the store and surprised me with my favorite soft drink - Tab - because they heard me mention my love for it. Another night we arrived at the room after dinner and they had run me a hot bubble bath because they heard me complaining of the crick I had in my neck. Our final night we were surprised with a bucket of champagne on ice when we got to the room. Thank you Singita Sweni - you set the bar high for all other lodgings to compare and rank as one of the best we have ever enjoyed. I wish I were leaving tomorrow to return...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The singita experience is fantastic. We stayed at ebony for 2 days and then Sweni for 2 days. Different experiences and very worth it. Usually like to stay more than 2 nights in one place to settle in but it was worth it to split the time and have the varied experiences. Singita does it so well that I think I am spoiled forever. I want to go back to the Ebony and Sweni but I also want to try go to their other properties. Lovely people. Awesome experience. A bucket list worthy stay.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We also did a trip to East Africa with Micato and Singita was 1000x better- the reason is you need to be on a PRIVATE RESERVE.. Singita has this. You then get to go off road and also get out and hike around with armed rangers. You will be very close to the wildlife and also moving around a lot. (on the last trip we sat for hours in the jeep waiting to see something) We saw the Big 5 the first afternoon and every day after. There are many leopards and the rangers know where they live of course.
The service was awesome- they would say we will stop for a "snack" and the jeep would go around the corner and there was the staff with a huge spread of food and drink and chairs right in the middle of the bush.. Food was amazing (and I am a picky non processed food type) Rooms are incredible.
Singita will cater to you and your group. This was an incredible place. I hope to return soon!

Room Tip: Bring lots of camera gear! Singita has most everything else you might need- rain ponchos, "giant Snuggies" for the jeep if you get cold. Dress in layers and wear safari colors. May weather was perfect. It can get very hot in the summer
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends